- Descended from the first troll tribes, the Zandalari are an ancient kingdom steeped in ritual and superstition. Their warriors ride mighty dinosaurs into battle, and they possess one of the most formidable fleets in the known world. But as enemies encroach upon the borders of Zuldazar, unrest within the king’s council threatens to topple the empire. If the heroes of the Horde can return stability to Zandalar, they would gain a powerful new ally.
Zandalari Troll Tarihi
- The Zandalari or Zandalarian trolls were the most powerful tribe to arise when the first trolls settled near the Zandalar Mountains. As the most superstitious tribe of trolls, they settled on the highest peaks of this mountain range populated with loa, where they built crude shrines that eventually became the massive temple city of Zuldazar. They united the other disparate tribes into a single mighty force which they called the Empire of Zul to fight off the aqir. The Zandalari are scholarly and value knowledge; they preserve troll history, and work to further the goals of troll society as a whole. They are also masters of war and strategy, having led the trolls in many battles before, and having for many millennia tamed massive dinosaurs.
- Since the Cataclysm, alarmed by the terrible losses of life among all trolls, the Zandalari prophet Zul and his followers traveled around the world to reunite their race and rebuild their once-powerful empire, conducting bloody raids on territories that had once been theirs. Zul then tried to retake the lands that the Thunder King had promised the Zandalari centuries ago, allying with the mogu once more and launching an assault on the continent of Pandaria.
Henüz belli değil
- The Royal Chambers of Dazar’alor is King Rastakhan’s palace in Zuldazar. Its Royal Chambers serve as the Horde’s embassy on Zandalar and includes some portals to each major city and expansions, profession trainers, bank and guild banks, transmogifier and a mission table.
- With the damage caused by the Cataclysm, Rastakhan’s palace tilted to the side. However it, like most of the rest of the city, was rebuilt.
- Talanji is the Princess of the Zandalari Empire and daughter of God King Rastakhan. She is a priestess of the loa Rezan.
- Direhorns, also known as triceratops, are three-horned dinosaurs found mainly on Zandalar, the Isle of Giants and the Isle of Thunder. These saurian titans populate many islands in the South Seas.
- The Zandalari trolls recently deployed direhorns for use as living war engines to aid them in defending the Throne of Thunder and their mogu allies on the Isle of Thunder.
- The Zandalari breed specific direhorn species for their small size for use as mounts. A common coming-of-age rite among the Zandalari is to travel to one of the violent, beast-ruled islands near the capital to steal or subdue a wild creature, such as a direhorn or devilsaur. Before a Zandalari sets out to tame a direhorn, they are known to traditionally carve sigils into their arm with ceremonial horns, speak to a bestial loa, drink a wild draught, wear a twin-tusk mask, and “roar with the inner voice”.
- Even at a tiny size, direhorns are known to wreak havoc on unsuspecting victims. There is an old Zandalari saying about wild direhorns: “Run!”